We have a Dell C2665dnf that we are no longer using. It was working well but needed black toner. We decided instead to purchase a new printer for our home business. It prints fast and the color pictures are beautiful.
QR Code Link to This Post
Printer website: http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/dell-c2665dnf?c=us&l=en
Here's the description from the web:
- Increase collaboration with the world’s smartest color multifunction printer.
- Collaborate and share documents easily with a smart, feature-rich printer offering single sign-on access to multiple cloud storage services with DellTM Document Hub.
- Access the cloud easily: Scan content to the cloud and search for files across multiple cloud storage services simultaneously, direct from your printer.
- Create searchable files: Scan and convert hard copies to editable Microsoft Office and Google documents, searchable PDFs and other file formats using cloud Optical Character Recognition (OCR)2.
- First in its class with NFC1 Make fast, easy connections between your printer and Windows 8.1 devices with the "Tap and Print" feature.
- Windows® 10 compatible
- Print speed (600 x 600 dpi)
Simplex (Mono/Color): Up to 28 ppm
Duplex (Mono/Color): Up to 18 ppm
- First page out time from Ready state Less than or equals to 14 seconds (simplex)
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Operation panel: 4.3” Color Touch Screen (Capacitive)
We will send a new yellow toner cartridge with it. Asking $50. We haven’t used it for 6 months, so if you have any trouble getting it to work (you’ll need to buy black toner first tho), please bring it back and we’ll be happy to refund.
We live in Oronoco and are available during the day or most evenings.