All Technical Sales Account Managers are responsible for providing excellent customer and product support, as well as sales of drivetrain products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Deliver exceptional technical support by providing product information, making recommendations and troubleshooting problems via phone, email and digital channels.
• Manage and work with their accounts to grow revenue by presenting new options and products lines.
• Additional duties:
• Activities include managing sales programs for each account.
• Achieving sales goals and understanding assigned sales functions and processes
• Communication: Must have outstanding communication skills in both oral and written form, including basic computer knowledge.
• Product Feedback: Provide input/suggestions for enhancement and/or new product ideas including competitive information
• Customer satisfaction: Track the progress and status of customers on an ongoing basis to ensure customer satisfaction
Knowledge and Personal Attributes:
• Ability to maintain a highly motivated work ethic, focusing on customers and sales objectives
• Must possess the ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
• Must exhibit solution selling disciplines and process control in all phases of daily work assignments
• Must display considerable independence while meeting corporate objectives
• Must be capable of managing multiple projects and assignments
• Must exhibit change management skills and continuous improvement behaviors
• Ability to influence and develop relationships key decision makers.
• Must be a self-starter, self-motivated; possess outstanding business acumen and self-discipline and be technically minded.
• Must be enthusiastic and professional
• Practical problem solver, analytical and timely.
• Proficient communicator with outstanding time-management skills, strong sense of urgency and natural ability to prioritize.
• Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales related position.
Education: Minimum of a H.S. Diploma; college degree, motorsports experience or automotive mechanical knowledge a plus
Computer Skills: Prior use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with Business Contact Manager Software a strong plus
This position has the ability to work remotely if needed.