Please apply via our website at WWW.SEMAEQUIP.COM and click the CAREER tab. Thank you for your interest in SEMA Equipment!
SEMA Equipment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
SEMA Equipment offers competitive pay and a robust benefits package including group medical insurance, supplemental insurance, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays, and MORE!
Sells new and used agricultural and turf equipment to new and existing customers.
• Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area
• Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership
• Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
• Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
• Knows and follows a defined sales process
• Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment
• Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
• Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
• Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management
• Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
• Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
• Answers incoming phone calls
• May maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes
• Other duties as assigned by Management
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
• 1+ years equipment sales experience
• Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred
• Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
• Ability to lift 50 – 60 pounds on a frequent basis
• Ability to lift 75 – 100 pounds on a regular basis
• Candidate must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to bend, stoop, twist and reach on a frequent basis
• Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR record
• Candidate must become forklift certified within 30 days of employment
• Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs
• High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers