Day shift approximately 10:00 AM-1:30 PM. Evening shift approximately 5:00-8:00 PM.
QR Code Link to This Post
· Must have clean criminal history and willing to submit to background check.
· Must have reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and vehicle insurance.
· Verifies client's identification by photo ID, completes Drug Testing Authorization documents, assures clients sign required documents prior to giving specimen, and labels specimen containers with client's full name and client ID number.
· Directs clients to remove any unnecessary outer garments and empty pockets before entering lavatory, instructs clients not to run water or flush toilet until sample is submitted and to tighten lid on container after specimen has been given. Will require visual witness of specimen collection.
· While wearing gloves, collects the specimen, making sure lid is securely fastened, checks temperature of samples; in client's presence, places tamper proof seal completely over the top of the specimen and instructs clients to initial both label and seal, verifying the identity of the specimen and witnessing the security of the collection.