This co-worker will join the Human Resource team providing support to co-workers. Effectiveness in this role requires the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment. The applicant must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, and a positive disposition toward the job, the company, and coworkers.
• Administers biweekly payroll for 350 coworkers (non-exempt & exempt)
• Processes coworker payroll and benefit changes as a part of biweekly payroll
• Audits time and attendance system
• Verifies payroll accuracy and distributes paychecks
• Prepares and maintains coworker benefit records and documents, and ensures that they are complete and accurate.
• Assists coworkers with benefits documentation in HRIS system.
• Responds to coworker benefit inquiries and assists coworkers with benefit questions
• Arranges and distributes enrollment packets, correspondence, summary plan descriptions and material as required
• Excellent/professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer Service skills, an ability to asses customer needs and provide solutions.
• Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Detail oriented
• Discreet; Able to handle confidential and propriety information appropriately
• High level of integrity
• Knowledge of arithmetic and algebra and an ability to apply critical thinking to payroll and benefit solutions.
• Proven track record of reliability and responsibility, with ability to manage time and performance.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (with an emphasis in Excel) and data entry
• High School diploma
• Associates degree preferred and or payroll experience
• Experience presenting benefits and creating open enrollment plans and procedures.
• Experience navigating HRIS systems.