ABODA has an opening for a full-time Custodian at Broadway Plaza.
QR Code Link to This Post
Schedule: Monday - Friday 1:30pm - 10:00pm
• Sweeps, dusts, mops, scrubs, washes, vacuums, waxes, and polishes building floors, walls, woodwork, windows, furniture, equipment, and hardware.
• Cleans and sanitizes laboratories, washrooms, and bedrooms, keeps washrooms supplied with paper, towels, and soap.
• Collects and disposes of trash and garbage; moves equipment and furniture such as beds, tables, and chairs.
• Strip, clean, buff and apply floor sealer and floor finish to hard surface floors, vacuum and shampoo carpets.
• Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools; buffers, auto scrubbers, extractors, high pressure washers, high speed buffers and vacuums, brooms, mops, and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, etc.
• Wash walls and equipment; use ladders when required in work assignments.
• Wash accessible interior and exterior windows.
Knowledge/Skills Required :
• hospitality experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ideal candidate is available to work a flexible schedule that will include early mornings, afternoons and evenings without restrictions on days, holidays and weekends.
• Must have ability to move, lift carry push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
• Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
• Stand or walk for extended period of time.
• Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
• Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
ABODA has a competitive benefits package, which includes 9 paid holidays, 100% paid medical, dental and vision, and an Employee Wellness Program. We also offer a 401k plan with match.
Visit www.ABODA.com to apply online. Click on Careers.
ABODA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.