Picture an upscale state-of-the-art cinema venue, equipped with delicious and creative cuisines developed by our chefs, and accompanied by an extensive collection of wines and Hollywood-inspired cocktails.
QR Code Link to This Post
CMX Cinemas sets a new standard in the premium movie-going experience and takes WOW to the next level. Complete with cutting edge audiovisual technology, the CMX luxury concept offers moviegoers the ultimate upscale and relaxing experience with its high end décor, oversized reclining seats, and an exceptional assortment of wines and handcrafted cocktails made to order by a top mixologist in a well-appointed lounge and bar area.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff provide seat-side service in the movie auditoriums, while guests relax in pampered comfort in over-sized seats. CMX Cinemas experience includes all of this and much more in an ambiance of style and sophistication. Our cozy bar and lounge is always a favorite spot for guests, even if not seeing a movie.
We are seeking a Operations Technician who has a high level of commitment to excellence in guest service, as well as providing a great experience for the team.
The Operations Technician is responsible for: day-to-day technical operations as it regards to
the projection booth; management of onsite media sources (e.g. NCM, DirecTV, etc.);
maintenance of computer systems and equipment; and day-to-day assistance with facilities
management of the theater and restaurant. Responsibilities of this position also include
handling of limited general maintenance issues as needed. When necessary, the Operations
Technician will coordinate more extensive maintenance issues with internal and vendor
Additional Responsibilities Include:
*Troubleshooting, maintenance, and reporting of all projection equipment, related
issues, and operations.
* Day-to-day operations of the projection booth, including all required paperwork.
* Monitoring of all mechanical-oriented, control-oriented issues & minor HVAC issues, as
well as communication of any HVAC issues to the appropriate party.
* Recording and tracking of all warranties and work performed on theater, projection,
concession, and restaurant equipment.
* Performing (or scheduling) daily theatre checks, including show-by-show presentation
checks by employees and monthly building inspections by managers.
* Changing water filters for theater/restaurant and light plumbing as needed.
* Chart, track, and coordinate maintenance action for any roof-related issues (e.g., roof
leaks, HVAC work, etc.).
* Technical support of building equipment, including I.T., projection, electrical, plumbing
and kitchen equipment, etc. Must be available 24/7 when needed.
* Providing technical support for special events, rentals, and programs (e.g., coordinating
microphone systems, DVD or Blu-ray playback, PowerPoint presentation displays, etc.).
* Additional duties as determined by Management.
* Well-developed skills in problem solving, organization, decision making, time
management, and verbal/written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills resulting in exceptional rapport with people. Able to deal
courteously, professionally, and tactfully with a variety of circumstances. Understands
and appreciates the importance of a job well done.
* Must have multi-tasking skills necessary to handle various tasks and changing priorities
even under pressure, all while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent personal motivation with a proven ability to work independently and
proactively, with little to no supervision.
* Willingness to work outside normal operating hours on an as-needed basis, including
being "on call" to assist with operational issues during specified times.
* Possible travel to other company locations and outlying areas.
* Proven leader with the ability to provide training and development for projection
operations and maintenance of computer equipment.
* Job experience (minimum 1 year) experience in a technical support role within a related
Working for CMX Cinemas comes with a lot responsibilities and really great perks:
Highly competitive compensation benefits
Health, dental, vision insurance
401K (company match)
Free movies and meals
Professional career development opportunities based on performance
Fun working environment
Please send your resume to Jason Rasuch
Apply online or in person.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
3450 East Circle Drive NE
Rochester, MN 55906
If you are interested in this career opportunity with CMX Cinemas, please submit a resume and complete an application via our website https://www.cmxcinemas.com/join-our-team