Picture an upscale state-of-the-art cinema venue, equipped with delicious and creative cuisines developed by our chefs, and accompanied by an extensive collection of wines and Hollywood-inspired cocktails.
QR Code Link to This Post
CMX Cinemas sets a new standard in the premium movie-going experience and takes WOW to the next level. Complete with cutting edge audiovisual technology, the CMX luxury concept offers moviegoers the ultimate upscale and relaxing experience with its high end décor, oversized reclining seats, and an exceptional assortment of wines and handcrafted cocktails made to order by a top mixologist in a well-appointed lounge and bar area.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff provide seat-side service in the movie auditoriums, while guests relax in pampered comfort in over-sized seats. CMX Cinemas experience includes all of this and much more in an ambiance of style and sophistication. Our cozy bar and lounge is always a favorite spot for guests, even if not seeing a movie.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager who has the following Qualifications:
The Manager position will be responsible for enhancing the theatre by offering a high level of commitment to excellence in guest service and fostering teamwork among associates. Additional Job Requirements:
• Management or supervisory experience, preferably in an upper casual or white table cloth, high volume restaurant environment. A blend of experience in both corporate chain and independently owned concepts is preferred.
• Track record must demonstrate solid experience and knowledge in training and development, coaching and corrective action; guest service; business development -- driving/attracting business; P&L impact | cost controls; quality standards; building relationships with staff, superiors, and guests - teamwork.
• Passion for and commitment to the restaurant/theater industry.
• Entrepreneurial attitude and approach to thinking required to lead an emerging concept/brand (i.e. sees big picture, embraces critical thinking, quest for continuous improvement, innovative).
• Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them, even when there isn't a clear precedent or direction.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate directions and expectations to staff and management and has the sincere desire to build, coach, and develop successful teams.
• Commitment to fostering an environment of superior guest service and quality; ability to successfully resolve guest service issues.
• Basic technical aptitude and computer literacy to include the ability to operate point-of-sale software, scheduling software, MS Word, and MS Excel.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to pass thorough background check.
• Interest in future General Manager positions and ability to relocate as needed for upward mobility strongly preferred.
Working for CMX Cinemas comes with a lot of entrepreneurial responsibilities and really great perks:
• Highly competitive compensation benefits
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• 401K match
• Paid vacations
• Free movies and meals
• Professional career development opportunities based on performance
• Fun working environment
Please send your resume to Jason Rasuch
Apply online or in person.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
3450 East Circle Drive NE
Rochester, MN 55906
If you are interested in this career opportunity with CMX Cinemas, please submit a resume and complete an application via our website https://www.cmxcinemas.com/join-our-team