bicycle frame material: steel bicycle type: other condition: good frame size: 59cm/22in handlebar type: drop make / manufacturer: Specialized model name / number: Crossroads suspension: none (rigid) wheel size: 700C
QR Code Link to This Post
58-59cm-ish (22") steel frame, no cracks.
This is a custom built steel frame gravel grinder. I started with a Specialized Crossroads base, and have upgraded/replaced almost everything since.
If you Don't know the technical details listed below, just know that the bike has been tastefully updated to work with with modern components, and most everything has been freshened up. The modifications are as follows:
- quill adapter to use threadless stems
- 70mm 15 deg stem with 31.8 clamp
- 42mm drop bars
- Shimano 3x7 mechanical brake levers and shifters
- Shimano XT 3 ring crank set
- rear triangle widened to work with modern hubs
- hubs cleaned and repacked with grease
- headset bearings cleaned and repacked with grease
- bottom bracket is tight and smooth
- upgraded platform pedals
- bontrager wheelset with 8 speed cassette
- zero offset seatpost
- WTB Volt 150mm saddle
- new cables, chain, barrel connectors, etc.
- pannier racks front and back
- bags front and back
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers